Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ban Appeal
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Server Rules > Bans and Ban Appeals
BlitzVasGrunwald
Date: 2015-2018
Time: Not sure, maybe 20:00 Moscow time.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/T02my/
Admin who issued the ban : Not sure, maybe I annoyed all of them
Additional information: *below*
Situation: I'd like just to play and don't type anything, no teamkilling on purpose, no pushing towards the river teammates, no trolling, etc.
Sir Robin (not so brave)
Hello,

You were banned on 2014-12-11 (wow!) for the stated reason "No racist langage allowed". You were playing as "Blitz von Krieger" at the time.

Normally you'll have to wait for up to 3 days for the admin who banned you to respond to your appeal. But this was almost 6 years ago, so I doubt that happen. So I will lift your ban now, but if the admin responds we might reissue it.
BlitzVasGrunwald
That did not last long, lol. Got again steam acc ban. Okay 6 years later probably Chiv II will be released =)
Sir Robin (not so brave)
You wanted to discuss the racist language rule yesterday. Here is the response that MonkeyFiend had written some time ago and it holds as true now as it did then. I hope that explains the intent of the rule.

In the mean time, I see you've been banned for the 4th time since your appeal and again for racist language. You should not play on the server if you can't follow its rules. I am this close (use your imagination) to turning your ban to permanent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.