Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,510

Date: Date of when the ban occurred (approximate if unsure) / 03/19
Time: Time of when the ban occurred. GMT if possible //
Steam: Link to your steam profile here / Legio
Admin who issued the ban : Name of the admin that banned you. Leave blank if unknown / Tim
Additional information: Any useful or necessary information for your appeal including links to screenshots/videos etc
Situation: Explain the situation from your side when the ban happened / Slashed Noob

hello i just defended myself against a beginner who attacked repetitions times .. I never attack for fun, there is only to look at my TeamKill percentage <3%
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
__ the AIRPLANE
post Mar 8 2019, 05:36 PM
Post #2

Squire

Thank(s): 127
Member No.: 4,948

I started spectating you when I saw you attacking a teammate who had accidentally hit you in the back.

A few minutes later a vanguard on your team hit you.; he was a level 0 noob. Instead of blocking him and using the voice commands to say no, you attacked him, fought him for 30 seconds and teamkilled him.

This is the third time I banned you for doing that and this time it's permanent.

I don't think you attack teammates for fun; I think you attack them when getting hit by them upsets your poor little ego.

Edit: Your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987696906

+Quote Post
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to __ the AIRPLANE For This Useful Post:
Legio, Monseigneur Duc du Foutre, TimTheSorcerer
Legio
post Mar 8 2019, 07:25 PM
Post #3

Filthy Peasant

Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,510

QUOTE (__ the AIRPLANE @ Mar 8 2019, 05:36 PM) *
I started spectating you when I saw you attacking a teammate who had accidentally hit you in the back.

A few minutes later a vanguard on your team hit you.; he was a level 0 noob. Instead of blocking him and using the voice commands to say no, you attacked him, fought him for 30 seconds and teamkilled him.

This is the third time I banned you for doing that and this time it's permanent.

I don't think you attack teammates for fun; I think you attack them when getting hit by them upsets your poor little ego.

Edit: Your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987696906

So we agree on the fact that I get attacked 2 times by my team, I against it 2 times he does not understand too bad .. I will not beg too bad it's not about ego but about fair / it's so simple why not ban him ByeBye

+Quote Post
_mo_
post Mar 9 2019, 02:42 PM
Post #4

Page

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 23
Member No.: 5,421

because vigilante justice is leading to full chaos and payback situations wich making the game impossible to play. we always try to make sure that teamkillers get their kick or ban if we see it. if u experienced that and slash back out of anger its ok for that instant moment but its very not ok for 20 seconds. u are an experienced player and should know better. airplane gave you a chance here to redeem and just say, sry i'll try to do my best acting not so childish anymore but instead you get butthurt. be more chivalric biggrin.gif!

--------------------
This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,--
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this Sneaky Monkeys 64 Players Team Objective Server.

King Richard II", Act 2 scene 1

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2024 - 05:49 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com