> Ban appeal from loscotto
loscotto
post Jul 3 2016, 01:54 AM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 1
Member No.: 4,929

Hi! my name is loscotto(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039975795/home) and i love play CMW expecialy on SM 64 players server.

last Tuesday at about 3 pm I was playing in the 64 player server and the map was Dark forest. It was a normal gameplay and i was attacking the enemy who defended the cart from behind, but unfortunately during the fight i accidentally hit a teammate. This guy started hitting me insistently and i was defending me. then unfortunately (foolishly) i responded to one of his continuous shots. The administrator must have witnessed the scene and has brought forward the server rules, banishing me and that other guy for intentional TK.

I assure you that I will not do anything like that in the future.

I write to apologize for my action. All the time that i was on the server i've never killed anyone intentionally and every time i killed by mistake a teammate i said "sorry" in chat

Also i want to clarify that i have NEVER used phrases or words racist against someone (i'm aware that you do not approve of this).

Sorry for the long post but i wanted to give you much information as possible.

I ask you, please, to remove the ban. I enjoy playing CMW in the SM 64 players server.

I await response.

With best regards, loscotto

ps. Forgive my English not quite correct xD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Jul 3 2016, 07:39 AM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

Hi loscotto,

It was my ban. I don't remember exactly the incident, but generally when I saw two teammates fighting I couldn't really tell who started it, so I've banned both of you.

Your appeal seems sincere and you understand why we have to do that, so I lifted your ban.

Have a nice day.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sir Robin (not so brave) For This Useful Post:
loscotto
loscotto
post Jul 3 2016, 11:21 AM
Post #3

Filthy Peasant

Hi Sir Robin !

Thank you so much for accepting my appeal . In the future I will make a lot more attention .
Thanks again!

See you soon!

loscotto.

+Quote Post
Scaramouche the ...
post Jul 3 2016, 10:03 PM
Post #4

Man at arms

Thank(s): 42
Member No.: 4,717

Scotto cristiddio per cosa ti sei fatto cioccare?!!!!!! D:

te possino

+Quote Post
loscotto
post Jul 4 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #5

Filthy Peasant

Wue ciao Scara! smile.gif

e niente, per farla breve, stavo attaccando i nemici che difendevano il carro alle spalle ( la mappa era Dark forest), si è creata una mischia e nel caos ho colpito per sbaglio un compagno di squadra.

Questo qui si è imbufalito e ha cominciato ad attaccarmi insistentemente e io mi sono difeso. Poi ( da cretino dry.gif ) ho risposto a un attacco e sono andato via. L'amministratore di turno ha assistito alla scena, ma non potendo constatare con esattezza chi ha iniziato il combattimento, ha dovuto far valere le regole e bannare tutti e due.

Non potevi capì quant'ero triste quando ho letto che il mio indirizzo IP era bandito dalla sezione di gioco. Per fortuna il mio appello è stato accolto, e posso ricominciare a giocare nel server da 64 giocatori SM.

Comunque è stata una lezione importante, in futuro farò molta più attenzione.

Va bone Scara, ti ho annoiato anche troppo tongue.gif
Ci si vede sul campo!
Bonaa!

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to loscotto For This Useful Post:
Scaramouche the sea lion
Scaramouche the ...
post Jul 4 2016, 08:26 PM
Post #6

Man at arms

Thank(s): 42
Member No.: 4,717

Ciao caro happy.gif mi raccomando stà attento a quei nabbi che colpiscono i compagni. non ti vendicare in prima persona e dillo all'admin di turno. A presto biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Scaramouche the sea lion For This Useful Post:
loscotto

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2024 - 12:11 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com