IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marshe is smart like my shoe, This post is for Monkey Fiend and Marsche parents, were they sib =))
Leading
post Mar 17 2017, 07:43 PM
Post #1

Page

Group: Members
Thank(s): 46
Member No.: 5,090

Hi Monkey!

I complain about Marsche as the SM admin:

He is being a dick as SM admin. Again.
Changing TO server to LTS endless rows. Again.
Canceling votes to change back to TOs. Again.
Kicking players out of server for expressing disagreement. Again.
At those LTS maps his play style is to wait at his team base till his team gets an advantage and then he runs to kill wounded enemies. If he gets hit, he runs back to his base and waits there until fully healed up. It is getting better lately, u can find him fighting at the mid in the middle of the round.
On the other hand, he appeared on the server when I asked for admin help with troublemakers few days ago.

What happen today>
He changed to row of LTS. Again. People were expressing disagreement. Again. In chat and some of us stayed at the the base at Moor, waiting till enemy comes, not running, not hiding, not delaying the game at all (isn't it similar to someones play style? hm?), just to be killed. When brave enemies finally come to the our base (what an unusual effort!) we were killed in a second. Marsche warned people of kicking them for delaying. Marsche killed me there and then kicked me from the server for delaying. Comparing his behavior, play style and admin actions, that is what I personally hate, when u are failing in example and punishing others for behaving better than you.

Monkey Fiend, please consider if such admin behavior suits your vision of the clan and let me know, what do you think. Thank you.

I am totally ok with not playing when LTS are on, but this is more principal..

Leading
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DARwin
post Mar 17 2017, 08:57 PM
Post #2

Man at arms

Group: Veteran SM Members
Thank(s): 123
Member No.: 4,526

You guys (you as mason vanguard and two agathatian players , Mynx, who was kicked later for delaying as well, and Nebuchadnezar if I remember correctly) kept banging at the gate of the mine the whole time, even after Marshe told everyone that people who delay the game will be kicked. You guys did not start to fight or run towards the other team that had to search for the last player on the whole map. Also you did not mention that you talked back to him and told him that he should kick himself. Mynx, who also complained about the map, kept going on with that nonsense even after you had been kicked (also blocking an archer slot). So he was kicked as well. If you don't like the map or game mode just leave and let the other people play.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marsche
post Mar 18 2017, 01:41 AM
Post #3

Knight

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 172
Member No.: 4,443

2 LTS games, one in arena and one in moor, nothing endless in that. The server manages to start and finish 70+ TO games per day, and instead of voting for a change of map/gamemode, you decide to cry about 2 LTS games.
(((You have 320+ hours on our server)))

There were only one vote the entire 2 maps, one in the final round of moor that I cancelled since game was gonna be over anyways.
Besides voting you're always welcome to leave the server, but instead you and 4 (of 64 players total) made sure I was aware of your disagreements by intentionally prolonging the game for everybody, and blames it on some playstyle?
What are your complaints about, playstyle or that the servers map rotation changed for 40 minutes?

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Marsche For This Useful Post:
doreanh
doreanh
post Mar 28 2017, 11:47 PM
Post #4

Sergeant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 58
Member No.: 5,074

Personally, I wish Marsche can come and change to LTS every nights.
and trust me Lead, you may dont like him in the beginning, but time fly then you will know. Anw, He has sick crazy dizzy skills that you dont want to duel with, but you better may try yourself.

--------------------
Meowww

+Quote Post
Steelshanks
post Mar 29 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #5

Squire

Group: Banned
Thank(s): 70
Member No.: 4,604

QUOTE (Leading @ Mar 17 2017, 07:43 PM) *
Hi Monkey!

I complain about Marsche as the SM admin:

He is being a dick as SM admin. Again.
Changing TO server to LTS endless rows. Again.
Canceling votes to change back to TOs. Again.
Kicking players out of server for expressing disagreement. Again.
At those LTS maps his play style is to wait at his team base till his team gets an advantage and then he runs to kill wounded enemies. If he gets hit, he runs back to his base and waits there until fully healed up. It is getting better lately, u can find him fighting at the mid in the middle of the round.
On the other hand, he appeared on the server when I asked for admin help with troublemakers few days ago.

What happen today>
He changed to row of LTS. Again. People were expressing disagreement. Again. In chat and some of us stayed at the the base at Moor, waiting till enemy comes, not running, not hiding, not delaying the game at all (isn't it similar to someones play style? hm?), just to be killed. When brave enemies finally come to the our base (what an unusual effort!) we were killed in a second. Marsche warned people of kicking them for delaying. Marsche killed me there and then kicked me from the server for delaying. Comparing his behavior, play style and admin actions, that is what I personally hate, when u are failing in example and punishing others for behaving better than you.

Monkey Fiend, please consider if such admin behavior suits your vision of the clan and let me know, what do you think. Thank you.

I am totally ok with not playing when LTS are on, but this is more principal..

Leading

I think i remember this,
What, One or two players out of 60 express a disappointment that we are going to play LTS as requested by many of us through the chat last night since we cant do a vote for it ourselves and Marsche is being a dick?
That is called being a helpful friendly Admin. Some of us enjoy LTS now and then.

--------------------
Removed at request of user

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Steelshanks For This Useful Post:
Bucket

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th October 2024 - 04:09 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com