> "Monkwon the Turd" Admin, Monkwon the Turd
Caleb 0f 300
post Jul 26 2021, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Banned
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,738

I want to start this off with, I am not trying to get unbanned, I'm only telling my experience with =SM= and their admins. A few months ago I was banned for using racist language, which I was punished for accordingly. Ever since that ban the admin Monkwon has picked fights so he can find a reason to ban me. I've told him multiple times while playing on =SM= servers to stop obsessing over me. He didn't like that I never backed down in conversation to him. I eventually insulted the admin by calling him "Monkwon the Turd". This is technically against their rules, which Monkwon got offended and perm banned me for life minutes after I called him this. Before I deeply insulted him he was telling me to back down or else I'd lose my privileges. I'm not the only person to say that =SM= admins are over-policing. I've also been perm banned from both Chivalry subreddits for posting these bad reviews. On top of both Chivalry subreddits, I've been temp banned from the steam discussion page and have had all my posts locked. All of these bans have been from one moderator named "Random". He is a mod on all three of these pages. The reason I was given for my bans was because of witch-hunting. =SM= admin named Robin and a couple of her friends then made a steam discussion post directly using my name (witch-hunting, they called me names like childish and one referred to me as a "GF who won't stop complaining even though I want it" or something similar I can't check the exact quote. This post wasn't deleted till I brought it up on the subreddits. I was banned from the subreddits after this. So moral of the story is, Monkwon gets deeply offended when you call him "Monkwon the Turd" and the =SM= Sneakymonkeys server have mods across all Chivalry discussion pages who will remove bad reviews of their server and its admins. This is a wordy response because of the need to explain certain contexts. I hope the mods don't remove this post because if my speech is bad, then correcting it with good speech is a better scenario.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Caleb 0f 300   "Monkwon the Turd" Admin   Jul 26 2021, 09:38 PM
- - MonkeyFiend   RE: "Monkwon the Turd" Admin   Jul 26 2021, 10:43 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 12:02 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com