Skaikru
post Sep 16 2020, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 5
Member No.: 5,143

Hi Family, i'm skaikru! biggrin.gif
Some of you will know me an call me skai, lvl 60 now on this great server. I've been playing for more than 10 years and always on SM server, of course my favorite, and I'm friend with many mates from the server. After a long time I have been thinking about the possibility of being a server admin. I am a legal player, I have not created disputes or provoked, and whenever I could I have tried to keep the server clean, voting HIGH PING players, or Teamkillers/Teamdamagers, trolls and other types of bad players.

I don't usually be and i'm not at all a person who abuses power.
In real life I am quite a simple person, and my friends know me and speak of me as someone nice, friendly and humble. (I'M THE FUCKING MASTER OF HUMILITY, hahaha just joking)

For knowing me a little more:
I'm Diego from SPAIN, 30 years old, I am a DJ and music producer (KmiCaTz). Of course, I love music, movies and gaming, and the only game that I have not tired of and I continue to play today is Chivalry: MW (And Total War SAGA).
I talk spanish and english.

It would be a pleasure to be one of the team and continue to make the SM server one of the best.

My STEAM if u wanna add me: 70105029
Greetins family!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skaikru For This Useful Post:
Monkwon, NapalmBukkake, OA-Darth, Sir Robin (not so brave)

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th July 2024 - 11:27 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com