Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,686

SO SM ROBIN TELLS ME STFU AND GIVES A "2 HOUR BAN FOR TROLLING"

LISTEN HERE SM ROBIN YOU DOWN SYNDROME LITTLE TWAT

REXII HAS MULTIPLE VAC BANS

SHOULD I REPORT YOUR SERVER FOR ALLOWING / SUPPORTING CHEATERS?

THANKS FOR THE IDEA BUD

PERM BAN ME I HAVE NO NEED TO PLAY A DEAD GAME ON A SERVER THAT ALLOWS SUPPORTS CHEATERS

YOU CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUTT FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS MAYBE THE PROTEIN WILL HELP THE NEURONS IN YOUR BRAIN WORK BETTER YOU DUMB CUNT

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
SMELLYBOY
post Jan 5 2021, 07:48 PM
Post #2

Filthy Peasant

Thank(s): 1
Member No.: 5,607

Surprising i just saw this topic after I saw him walking faster than normal speed yesterday. And you even gave him admin privileges? Just wow. I remember asking him about his VAC ban a year ago and lo and behold here he is with another one in less than a year. You should consider NOT dismissing legitimate concerns and actually see for yourself. There are many instances where I have seen questionable and suspicious movements when he attacks. Do you have a high refresh rate monitor and maximum FPS? Things will become more apparent.

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Jan 7 2021, 11:42 AM
Post #3

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

QUOTE (SMELLYBOY @ Jan 5 2021, 09:48 PM) *
Surprising i just saw this topic after I saw him walking faster than normal speed yesterday. And you even gave him admin privileges? Just wow. I remember asking him about his VAC ban a year ago and lo and behold here he is with another one in less than a year. You should consider NOT dismissing legitimate concerns and actually see for yourself. There are many instances where I have seen questionable and suspicious movements when he attacks. Do you have a high refresh rate monitor and maximum FPS? Things will become more apparent.

If you accuse somebody of cheating, you should gather and post the evidence. If Rexii is cheating, she will be banned from the server and also thrown out of the clan.

But you better get some good evidence...

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sir Robin (not so brave) For This Useful Post:
Monkwon
KANE
post Jan 7 2021, 05:58 PM
Post #4

Page

Thank(s): 23
Member No.: 4,919

QUOTE (Sir Robin (not so brave) @ Jan 7 2021, 11:42 AM) *
If you accuse somebody of cheating, you should gather and post the evidence. If Rexii is cheating, she will be banned from the server and also thrown out of the clan.

But you better get some good evidence...

I thought smelly was kidding... Tier A sarcasm from him?

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2024 - 05:33 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com